14th Annual Virtual Fundraising Event
Benefiting PALS Autism Society
and PASS Adult Services
Thursday, April 15, 2021
WHAT TO EXPECT AND WAYS TO SUPPORT
- 50/50 Raffle
- March 1st – April 15th
- Maximum jackpot is $65,000!
- Purchase tickets at palsgala.rafflenexus.com (sales ends April 15 8:00pm, winner announced during live event at 8:25pm)
- Fund-A-Therapy from $1 up to $10,000
- March 16th – April 15th
- Make an online donation in any amount and get a full tax receipt by registering/logging into palsgala.com ßsite will be live March 16th, so remember to check it out then!
- Donations made early will be announced and highlighted during the live event!
- Cheques can also be sent to: PALS Autism Society, 101 Third Street, New Westminster, BC, V3L 2P9
- Virtual Auction
- April 1st – April 15th
- Register/login to palsgala.com to bid on premium items like wine, art pieces, leisure items, health and wellness items, jewelry, vacations, etc.
- Live Virtual Gala Event
- April 15th 7:30pm-8:30pm (pre-show begins 7:15pm –special website link will be sent to registered guests closer to the event)
- Hosted by CBC’s Fred Lee and Global BC’s Sophie Lui, the live gala show will encourage viewers to donate and announcements of various donations will be made. There will also be short inspiring and heartwarming videos of the students, families, and staff.
- A charcuterie package and bottle of wine is available to be purchased and enjoyed during the live show, with delivery included!
If you’re wanting to help too, here’s how:
- Secure Gala Auction Item Donations: Ask your network of contacts if anyone has items or services to donate (i.e., alcohol, restaurant gift cards, salon/massage/facial gift cards, brand new jewelry/sunglasses, vacation getaways, small appliances, athletic equipment, etc.). Maybe you got a gift card you know you won’t use, or you bought a gift for someone but never had the chance to give it to them? The items can be dropped off at the school, or we can arrange for safe pick-up. This form will need to be filled out: GALA AUCTION ITEM FORM in order to properly process and acknowledge the donation.
- RSVP and Participate in the Gala: Beginning March 16th, login to palsgala.com to register and RSVP. Tell your network of contacts to buy 50/50 tickets; bid on auction items; donate to Fund-A-Therapy; and tune into the live event. Any little bit helps!
All funds go towards supporting the year-round, scientifically-validated educational, vocational and life skills programs designed to encourage growth and personal achievement for individuals with autism.