The PALS Adult Program gives support and training in a wide variety of employment oriented skills. Our experienced staff support each young adult in volunteer positions throughout the community. The ultimate goal is paid work, a milestone we celebrated when the Employee and Family Assistance Program of BC (Vancouver Coastal Health) hired a student in the program as a paid employee.
The following is a list of organizations and businesses that work with PALS to provide clients with work and volunteer experience:
- British Columbia Cancer Agency
- Bard on the Beach
- Canucks Autism Network
- Employee and Family Assistance Program – Vancouver Coastal Health
- Frog Hollow Neighborhood House
- Greens Grocery Store
- Kitsilano Neighborhood House
- Providence Health Care – St. Paul’s Hospital (Clothing Depot & Library Cart volunteers)
- Shanti’s Curries
- Staples Business Centers
- St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation
The young adults of PALS are willing and able to work. We encourage all employers who are interested in a hard-working, dedicated, and effective employee, to find out how our young adults can improve your bottom line and contact the Adult Program at 604-872-7257 or email@example.com .